Merit cum Means Scholarship (w.e.f. 01st June, 2019)Merit cum Means Scholarship (w.e.f. 01st June, 2019)
A. Criteria of Scholarship for 1st Year
- The marks obtain in SSC/ qualifying examination : 75% & above
- The family income : less than Rs. 3.00 Lakhs p.a
- Number of scholarship in a academic year : 10 students
- The rate of scholarship (75 : 25) : Rs. 22,500/- p.a.
- Priority shall be given to single parents & differently able students
B. Criteria for Scholarship for 2nd Year
- 75 : 25 (80% & above)
- 50 : 50 (75% to 80%)
- 25 : 75 (70% to 75%)
- Below 70% of the mark students has to pay full fees Rs. 30,000/- or revised by government time to time.
Note : (Institute : Student)