Courses – Technician Power Electronics Systems
|Name of the Trade||Technician Power Electronics Systems|
|NSQF Level||Level 5|
|Duration of Craftsmen Training||2 Years|
|Entry Qualification||Passed 10th class examination|
|Unit Strength (No. Of Student)||20 (Max. supernumeraries seats: 6)|
Description of Job roles:
- Electronics Fitter, engage in fitting, assembling, repairing and maintaining electronic equipment, machinery, appliances, installs and connects wiring, soldering joints equipment, diagnoses faults with aid of electronic testing equipment; dismantles equipment if required and replaces faulty parts or wiring.
- Electronics Mechanic; Electronic Equipment Mechanic repairs electronic equipment, such as computers, industrial controls, transmitters and telemetering control systems. Tests electronic components and circuits to locate defects, using instruments, such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, ammeters and voltmeters. Aligns, adjusts and calibrates testing instruments. Maintains records of repairs, calibrations and test.
- Solar Panel Installation Technician is also known as ‘Panel Installer’, the Solar Panel Installation Technician is responsible for installing solar panels at the customers’ premises.
- Optical Fiber Technician is responsible for maintaining uptime and quality of the network segment (both optical media and equipment) assigned to him by undertaking periodic preventive maintenance activities and ensuring effective fault management in case of fault occurrence. He is also required to coordinate activities for installation and commissioning of Optical Fibre Cable (OF) as per the route plan.
- Field Technician: UPS and Inverter is also called, ‘UPS Repair Technician’, this is an after sales service job for installing and providing support to customers of different types of UPS and inverters. The individual at work installs the newly purchased UPS or inverter.
- PLC Assembly Operator; is responsible for completing the printed circuit board (PCB) and box assembly of the PLC components.
Career Progression Pathways:
- Can get 10+2 examination equivalency by passing two languages and Environmental Education and Physical & Health Education of HSC as a graded subject through Maharashtra State Board of Higher and Secondary Examination.
- Can take admission in diploma course in notified branches of Engineering by lateral entry.
- Can join Apprenticeship programme in different types of industries leading to National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC).
- Can join Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) in the trade for becoming instructor in ITIs.
- Application are invited from eligible candidates for Admission in Craftsman Training Program (ITI Tr...
Merit cum Means Scholarship (w.e.f. 01st June, 2019)
- Admission started for Academic Session 2019-20 for Craftsman Training Program (ITI Trades) ...
Vocational Teachers Training
-Starting from July 2015
-Starting from July 2015
-Starting from July 2015
- LMTI Toppers
Ajay Sing407/600 – 68% Dialysis Technician (2018)
Laxmi Harijan329/400 – 82% Nursing Care (2108)
Manali Vengurlekar467/600 – 78% Radiology Technician (2018)
Bhagyashree Jadhav400/600 – 67% Operation Theater Technician (2018)
Gaurav Baing512/600 - 85% (2018) Lift & Escalator Mechanic
Darmendra Yadav329/400 – 82% Automation & PLC (2018)
Rehan Deshmukh366/600 – 61% Vocational Training Institute (2018)
Sakharam Sawant494 /650 -76% Electrician (2016 – 18 )
Rohit Tak488 /650 -75.08% Electronic Mechanic (2016 – 18 )
Ajay Maurya566/650 -87.08% Ref. & A. C. Mechanic (2016 – 18 )
Swapnil Gosavi417 / 555 -75.14% D’Man (2016 – 18 )
- I did my graduation in 2004. I started my career as a dialysis technician in Navneet Hospital, Dahisar after a informal training in hospital for 5 years. But wherever I approach reputed Hospitals for the job, nobody recognizes without a pro... Rishiraj Singh
- I am Apurva Mungekar passed out in 2013. My father died when I was very young and my mother worked in nearby school as a peon. Her salary of Rs.3000 was not enough to care of me and my elder sister. I did my schooling from govt. school and ... Apurva Mungekar
- I am Sagar kashinath Pendpale. I was born in a very poor family in Jogeshwari my father experied when I was in 9th standard and my mother started working as a security guard in shopping mall on a monthly salary of Rs. 7000. I complete... Sagar Pendpale
- I am Manoj N. Suryawanshi. I am living in Lakshmi Nagar, Near Water tank, Nagar Road, Perne Phata, Tq. Haveli, Dist. Pune. After SSC I had taken 2 years of gap. In 2006 I joined LMTI in Electronics Mechanic trade. After ITI I have com... Manoj Suryawanshi
- I am really thankful to LMTI for the opportunities given to be placed not once but twice, in Bisleri and Tech Mahindra. LMTI gives us best practices to learn the technologies in Advance and also hands on experience according to techno... Devi Das