ISHRAE students chapter installation program
ISHRAE students chapter installation program is held on 07th September, 2019 at Lalji Mehrotra Private ITI, Jogeshwari, Mumbai for 2019 - 2020. Mr. Mihir Sanghavi, President of Mumbai Chapter & Mr. Kunal Bhavsar, Coordinator student chapter was present on this occasion.
Johson Lifts Pvt. Ltd. conducted campus interview
Johson Lifts Pvt. Ltd. conducted campus interview for final year Electrician, Electronics Mechanic & Lift & Escalator Mechanic students on 19th July, 2019. Selected candidate likely to join the company after result.
Drugs Awareness Program organised by Mumbai Police for students
Solar System Exhibition visit
Personality Development Special Program
English Communication and Personality Development Special Program of 3 months duration for ITI students conducted at LMTI during April - June 2019.
This is a joint venture program of Times of India and British Council for LMTI students. M/s. Asha D'souza GM CSR - TOI was present during the validation function. The certificate issued to successful candidates.
Technical Exhibition held at LMTI on 22nd March, 2019
Training for staff and students
Training for staff and students of Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning at FunFirst, Vikroli - Mumbai
Industrial visit to Thyssenkrupp
Industrial visit to Thyssenkrupp Elevator Plant, Pune by lift & escalator mechanic students of Lalji Mehrotra Vocational Training Centre
Training Methodology Book Release Function
- Our expert faculty of Vocational Teachers Training Program Mr. M. A. R. Siddiqui, written a book on Training Methodology was published on 21st April, 2018 in the hand of Hon. Dr. Rajan Welukar, Vice Chacellor Raisoni Deem University, Chhidawada, Madhya Pradesh and Ex-Vice Chacellor of Mumbai University and Yashwantrao Chavan, Open University, Nashik. Mr. D. A. Dalvi, Director – Vocational Education & Training, Mr. Sanjiv Rasal, Director – IDEMI, Mr. Deshmukh, Head of Department Civil Engineering, Mr. Sabu Siddiqui, Engineering College, Mumbai, Mr. Anil Mehta, Asian Publication, Delhi and other dignitaries was present on occasion.
- Dr. Rajan Welukar, in his key note address focus on students participation in teaching learning process. All the classroom sessions should be interactive. He also stress the advantage and disadvantage of virtual and augmented teaching which is in practice in American Education System.
Inauguration function of Lift & Escalator Mechanic Course Lab at LMTI
The Laboratory Setup for our Lift & Escalator Mechanic Course was formally inaugurated by Mr. S. M. Hajela: M.D. - Lift System (India) Pvt. Ltd. Our partner for the course, handling OJT, Mr. P.S.Sawant: Director - JUDO Mechatricals Pvt. Ltd., and other experts from elevator industry were also present on the occasion.
During interactive session with industry experts … Mr. Nirav Desai: General Manager - Thyssenkrupp Elevators, Mr. Rajesh Joshi: General Manager, Major Projects - Kone Elevators, Mr. Manojkumar: Service Head - Kone Elevators, Mr. Mukesh Kanodra: Managing Director -
Sagar Construction Lifts, Mr. Wasim: Dy. Manager - Schmersal India, Ms. Sheetal Shelar: Special Correspondent – Elevator World India magazine, shared their experiences, and highlighted various job opportunities available in elevator industry
Our esteemed guest from the corporate world, Mr. P. P. Gharlute -Vice President - Human Resources of M/S Bharat Bijlee Ltd. (a company which donated latest technology Gearless machine and controllers for our lab), who was also present on the occasion, assured full support
to LMTI in various student centric activities, like conducting guest lectures, organizing factory visits, and giving apprenticeship calls to our eligible students.
Lift & Escalator Manufacture Exhibition
Visit to Lift & Escalator Manufacture Exhibition on 1st March, 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Ground, Goregaon Mumbai by LMTI Lift & Escalator Mechanic students. Students are placed for On-the-job training at Oberoi Tower Worli which is a 65 storied and Reliance Mahape which is a 35 storied building for lift installation.
MOCK Interview of RAC First Year Student
The MOCK Interview of RAC First Year Student was conducted by corporate company HR Department organised by Times of India through Teach India Program on 14th March, 2018. All students are undergone 3 Months course of Communication Skill & Personality Development.
|Students are being interviewed by company||Waiting students for Mock Interview, with faculty from “Teach India Program”|
- LMTI Toppers
Juber Sayyad88% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Milin Gawas85.23% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Mehul Chitnis84.46% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Atul Firke90.15% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Sagar Kadam88.77% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Siddhesh Mahadik88.46% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Kunalsingh Chavan84.62% Electrician (2019)
Sanjay Jadhav84.31% Electrician (2019)
Shekhar Sanas83.85% Electrician (2019)
- I did my graduation in 2004. I started my career as a dialysis technician in Navneet Hospital, Dahisar after a informal training in hospital for 5 years. But wherever I approach reputed Hospitals for the job, nobody recognizes without a pro... Rishiraj Singh
- I am Apurva Mungekar passed out in 2013. My father died when I was very young and my mother worked in nearby school as a peon. Her salary of Rs.3000 was not enough to care of me and my elder sister. I did my schooling from govt. school and ... Apurva Mungekar
- I am Sagar kashinath Pendpale. I was born in a very poor family in Jogeshwari my father experied when I was in 9th standard and my mother started working as a security guard in shopping mall on a monthly salary of Rs. 7000. I complete... Sagar Pendpale
- I am Manoj N. Suryawanshi. I am living in Lakshmi Nagar, Near Water tank, Nagar Road, Perne Phata, Tq. Haveli, Dist. Pune. After SSC I had taken 2 years of gap. In 2006 I joined LMTI in Electronics Mechanic trade. After ITI I have com... Manoj Suryawanshi
- I am really thankful to LMTI for the opportunities given to be placed not once but twice, in Bisleri and Tech Mahindra. LMTI gives us best practices to learn the technologies in Advance and also hands on experience according to techno... Devi Das