Application are invited for following Teaching / Non-Teaching post for ITI
Job Profile of Craft Instructor
Qualification : Any of the following:
- NTC/ NAC with CTI (CITS) with 3 years Industrial/ Teaching Experience in Relevant Trade.
- Diploma in relevant branch of engineering approved by AICTE with 2 years Industrial Experience in Relevant Trade.
- Degree with relevant branch of engineering approved by AICTE with 1 years /industrial Experience in Relevant Trade.
Craft Instructor shall be a member of the Academic team to develop, co-ordinate and implement the institute program and job profile will include:
- Main Functional Area
- Organize, coordinate and to ensure the successful training in relevant trade (Theory and Practical).
- Preparing the trainees for the class using the basic of education psychology.
- Adoption of practices for motivation in teaching learning process.
- Read and understand NSQF compliant curriculum (NSQF format)
- Understand the job roles, learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Analyzing the syllabus – break up the syllabus and schedule of instruction with the time duration.
- Plan and preparation of instructional material required for imparting training includes lesson plan, question & questioning techniques, skill and basic elements, phases of skill learning & demonstration plan.
- Preparation of written instructional material, operation sheet & job sheets, information sheets and assignment sheets.
- Test and evaluate the trainees using different assessment techniques as per revised bloom taxonomy.
- Understand the rules of preparation of objectives type test items, assessment activities and assessment computers
- Evaluation of theory and practical test using Kirkpatrick evaluation model.
- Able to manage classroom teaching. Use of 5S concept and its application in laboratory, housekeeping and safety practices.
- Able to make effective presentation using power point and other IT tools.
- Should know the application and care of digital camera & LCD projector.
- Application of internet teaching and learning. Different sources of E-content and application of smart/interactive board.
- Should know the components of micro teaching for imparting effective training as per the best teaching and training practices.
- Maintain the good relationship with the trainees and colleagues.
- Leadership in implementing Production Oriented Training scheme as per the directives of government.
- Any other duties assigned by Management/ Principal of the Institute time to time.
- Key Result Area
- Develop and maintain the standards for quality training.
- Credibility, acquiring expertise in building and cultivating positive, trusting relationship with the students.
- Sharing valuable information/ vibrant data to demonstrate your interest and energy for the subject.
- Understanding of emotions and connect with the feelings of the students.
- Building attitude inspirational kind and respectful, high level of professionalism.
- Dress professionally.
- Developing empathy with the students.
- Authority and enthusiasm in classroom and laboratory.
- Subject preparation, excited and enthusiastic presentation without nervousness.
- Good leadership quality, with presentation skills.
- Key Performance indicator
- Monthly/ quarterly/ year wise results of students.
- Ensure successful placements of students after completion of course/ maintenance of follow up register.
- Active participation in mobilization of students during admission process, with special efforts for women candidates.
- KPI for the craft instructors.
- Performance appraisal evaluation.
- Internal Resource Generation under POTs scheme as per target given to faculty by institute on yearly basis.
- E-Content development and maximum presentation in day to day classroom.
- Career Progression Pathway
- Can be promoted to Group Instructor in supervisory capacity or in any other Government/ Private Aided/ Un-Aided Institute.
- Can be promoted to Vice Principal of the institute or can be selected in Government/ Private Aided/Un-Aided Institute.
- Can be promoted to Principal or can be selected in Government/ Private Aided/ Un-Aided Institute.
- Principal can be promoted to Assistant Director in the Institute.
- Can be promoted to Director of the institute.
- Can applied to MPSC/ UPSC for gazetted post in engineering services of the Government.