Courses – Electronic Mechanic
|Name of the Trade||Electronic Mechanic|
|NSQF Level||Level 5|
|Duration of Craftsmen Training||2 Years (4 Semesters having duration of six months each)|
|Entry Qualification||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 System of education.|
|Unit Strength (No. Of Student)||20 (Max. supernumeraries seats: 6)|
Description of Job roles:
- Electronics Fitter, engage in fitting, assembling, repairing and maintaining electronic equipment, machinery, appliances, installs and connects wiring, soldering joints equipment, diagnoses faults with aid of electronic testing equipment; dismantles equipment if required and replaces faulty parts or wiring.
- Electronics Mechanic; Electronic Equipment Mechanic repairs electronic equipment, such as computers, industrial controls, transmitters and telemetering control systems. Tests electronic components and circuits to locate defects, using instruments, such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, ammeter sand voltmeters. Aligns, adjusts and calibrates testing instruments. Maintains records of repairs, calibrations and test.
- Radio Technician (Radio Manufacturing) tests assembled radio sets with testing equipment to ensure that assembly soldering, frequency, performance, etc. are in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Solar Panel Installation Technician is also known as ‘Panel Installer’, the Solar Panel Installation Technician is responsible for installing solar panel sat the customers’ premises.
- Optical fibre technician is responsible for maintaining uptime and quality of the network segment (both optical media and equipment) assigned to him by undertaking periodic preventive maintenance activities and ensuring effective fault management in case off alto occurrence.
- Field Technician: UPS and Inverter is also called, ‘UPS repair Technician’, this is an after sales servicejobforinstallingandprovidingsupporttocustomersofdifferenttypesofUPSandinverters.
- Television Installation Man installs and adjusts television receivers and antennas, using hand tools. Selectsantennaaccordingtotypeofsetandlocationoftransmittingstation.
- Cable Television Installer installs cable television cables and equipment on customer’s premises, using electrician ‘stools and test equipment.
- Television Service and Repairman repairs and adjusts radios and television receivers, using hand tools and electronic testing instruments.
- Television Repair Technician job role is applicable to both Television manufacturing facilities as well as electronics service centers. This role pertains to rectify faults identified during testing of TV on in manufacturing process and providing after sales assistance and ensuring appropriate functioning of television sets.
Career Progression Pathways:
- Can get 10+2 examination equivalency by passing two languages and Environmental Education and Physical & Health Education of HSC as a graded subject through Maharashtra State Board of Higher and Secondary Examination.
- Can take admission in diploma course in notified branches of Engineering by lateral entry.
- Can join Apprenticeship programme in different types of industries leading to National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC).
- Can join Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) in the trade for becoming instructor in ITIs.
Maharashtra State Board of Skill Development, Paramedical & Enginnering Courses Admis...
NCVT, ITI Courses Admission Academic Session 2021 - 22 Lalji Mehrotra Technical Instit...
Merit cum Means Scholarship (w.e.f. 01st June, 2019)
Courses – NSDC – CCTV Installation Technician
Courses – NSDC – Solar Panel Installation Technician
Vocational Teachers Training
-Starting from July 2015
- LMTI Toppers
Juber Sayyad88% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Milin Gawas85.23% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Mehul Chitnis84.46% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Atul Firke90.15% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Sagar Kadam88.77% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Siddhesh Mahadik88.46% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Kunalsingh Chavan84.62% Electrician (2019)
Sanjay Jadhav84.31% Electrician (2019)
Shekhar Sanas83.85% Electrician (2019)
- I did my graduation in 2004. I started my career as a dialysis technician in Navneet Hospital, Dahisar after a informal training in hospital for 5 years. But wherever I approach reputed Hospitals for the job, nobody recognizes without a pro... Rishiraj Singh
- I am Apurva Mungekar passed out in 2013. My father died when I was very young and my mother worked in nearby school as a peon. Her salary of Rs.3000 was not enough to care of me and my elder sister. I did my schooling from govt. school and ... Apurva Mungekar
- I am Sagar kashinath Pendpale. I was born in a very poor family in Jogeshwari my father experied when I was in 9th standard and my mother started working as a security guard in shopping mall on a monthly salary of Rs. 7000. I complete... Sagar Pendpale
- I am Manoj N. Suryawanshi. I am living in Lakshmi Nagar, Near Water tank, Nagar Road, Perne Phata, Tq. Haveli, Dist. Pune. After SSC I had taken 2 years of gap. In 2006 I joined LMTI in Electronics Mechanic trade. After ITI I have com... Manoj Suryawanshi
- I am really thankful to LMTI for the opportunities given to be placed not once but twice, in Bisleri and Tech Mahindra. LMTI gives us best practices to learn the technologies in Advance and also hands on experience according to techno... Devi Das