Lift & Escalator Mechanic
- Undertake basic fitting operations and use various instruments/ gauges to check different parameters.
- Prepare electrical wire joints, carry out soldering, crimping and measure insulation resistance.
- Select and use AC/ DC measuring instruments, measure electrical parameters and verify characteristics of electrical/ magnetic circuits.
- Carry out Installation, testing and maintenance of batteries.
- Carry out wiring, assembling of electrical accessories and earthing of electrical equipment.
- Assemble simple electronic circuits and test for functioning.
- Undertake basic civil/ drafting work, draw plane figures used in lifts and escalator by applying drawing instruments with proper layout.
- Use lifting tools/ hoist equipment and perform simple welding & brazing.
- Carry out industrial wiring of control panels, assemble accessories and equipment as per BIS recommendations and IE rules.
- Install, connect, start, run, reverse and stop AC/ DC machines including synchronous motors and carry out maintenance along with protective and controlling devices.
- Assemble power electronic circuits and test for functioning including digital electronic components and circuits.
- Perform speed control of AC and DC motors by using solid state devices.
- Carry out safe operation of different types of lifts, escalators, moving walkways, belt conveyors and bucket conveyors.
- Carry out installation of elevators in industries, shopping malls, subway stations, airport and multi storied residential buildings.
- Carry out installation of escalators and moving walkways in industries, shopping malls, subway stations and airport.
- Install various electrical and electronic control devices, safety devices, control panels, limit switches and power wiring, etc. for control drives of lifts and escalators.
- Carry out preventive & breakdown maintenance of lifts, escalators and moving walkways with due care and safety.
- Carry out various checks, testing, tuning of components, examine safety devices and ensure proper functioning of lifts, escalators and moving walkways.
Maharashtra State Board of Skill Development, Paramedical & Enginnering Courses Admis...
NCVT, ITI Courses Admission Academic Session 2021 - 22 Lalji Mehrotra Technical Instit...
Merit cum Means Scholarship (w.e.f. 01st June, 2019)
Courses – NSDC – CCTV Installation Technician
Courses – NSDC – Solar Panel Installation Technician
Vocational Teachers Training
-Starting from July 2015
- LMTI Toppers
Juber Sayyad88% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Milin Gawas85.23% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Mehul Chitnis84.46% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Atul Firke90.15% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Sagar Kadam88.77% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Siddhesh Mahadik88.46% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Kunalsingh Chavan84.62% Electrician (2019)
Sanjay Jadhav84.31% Electrician (2019)
Shekhar Sanas83.85% Electrician (2019)
- I did my graduation in 2004. I started my career as a dialysis technician in Navneet Hospital, Dahisar after a informal training in hospital for 5 years. But wherever I approach reputed Hospitals for the job, nobody recognizes without a pro... Rishiraj Singh
- I am Apurva Mungekar passed out in 2013. My father died when I was very young and my mother worked in nearby school as a peon. Her salary of Rs.3000 was not enough to care of me and my elder sister. I did my schooling from govt. school and ... Apurva Mungekar
- I am Sagar kashinath Pendpale. I was born in a very poor family in Jogeshwari my father experied when I was in 9th standard and my mother started working as a security guard in shopping mall on a monthly salary of Rs. 7000. I complete... Sagar Pendpale
- I am Manoj N. Suryawanshi. I am living in Lakshmi Nagar, Near Water tank, Nagar Road, Perne Phata, Tq. Haveli, Dist. Pune. After SSC I had taken 2 years of gap. In 2006 I joined LMTI in Electronics Mechanic trade. After ITI I have com... Manoj Suryawanshi
- I am really thankful to LMTI for the opportunities given to be placed not once but twice, in Bisleri and Tech Mahindra. LMTI gives us best practices to learn the technologies in Advance and also hands on experience according to techno... Devi Das