Medical Record and Health Information Technician
Medical Records and Health Information Technician : in the Healthcare Industry is also known as a Medical Records Clerk, Health Information Clerk, Medical Records Technician, File Clerk, Medical Records Coordinator and Medical Records Analyst.
Brief Job Description : Medical Records and Health information Technician compile, process, and maintain medical records of hospital and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system. They process, maintain, compile, and report patient information for health requirements and standards in a manner consistent with the healthcare industry’s numerical coding system
Personal Attributes : Medical records and health information technician should have the ability to understand and follow complex technical instructions, ability to pay close attention to detail, ability to effectively use computer applications, familiarity with the techniques of maintaining a filing system, accuracy, dependability, meticulous, communicative, a passion for helping people, experience in medical environment and terminology the correct specification to curb the chances of it getting lost.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Review patient records for completeness
- Maintain the disease registries and clinical database
- Maintain medical record for statutory compliance
- Maintain medical record for statistical database
- Store medical records
- Maintain confidentiality of medical records
- Maintain medical records for medico legal cases
- Act within the limits of one’s competence and authority
- Maintain a safe, healthy and secure working environment
- Practice code of conduct while performing duties.
Maharashtra State Board of Skill Development, Paramedical & Enginnering Courses Admis...
NCVT, ITI Courses Admission Academic Session 2021 - 22 Lalji Mehrotra Technical Instit...
Merit cum Means Scholarship (w.e.f. 01st June, 2019)
Courses – NSDC – CCTV Installation Technician
Courses – NSDC – Solar Panel Installation Technician
Vocational Teachers Training
-Starting from July 2015
- LMTI Toppers
Juber Sayyad88% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Milin Gawas85.23% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Mehul Chitnis84.46% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Atul Firke90.15% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Sagar Kadam88.77% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Siddhesh Mahadik88.46% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Kunalsingh Chavan84.62% Electrician (2019)
Sanjay Jadhav84.31% Electrician (2019)
Shekhar Sanas83.85% Electrician (2019)
- I did my graduation in 2004. I started my career as a dialysis technician in Navneet Hospital, Dahisar after a informal training in hospital for 5 years. But wherever I approach reputed Hospitals for the job, nobody recognizes without a pro... Rishiraj Singh
- I am Apurva Mungekar passed out in 2013. My father died when I was very young and my mother worked in nearby school as a peon. Her salary of Rs.3000 was not enough to care of me and my elder sister. I did my schooling from govt. school and ... Apurva Mungekar
- I am Sagar kashinath Pendpale. I was born in a very poor family in Jogeshwari my father experied when I was in 9th standard and my mother started working as a security guard in shopping mall on a monthly salary of Rs. 7000. I complete... Sagar Pendpale
- I am Manoj N. Suryawanshi. I am living in Lakshmi Nagar, Near Water tank, Nagar Road, Perne Phata, Tq. Haveli, Dist. Pune. After SSC I had taken 2 years of gap. In 2006 I joined LMTI in Electronics Mechanic trade. After ITI I have com... Manoj Suryawanshi
- I am really thankful to LMTI for the opportunities given to be placed not once but twice, in Bisleri and Tech Mahindra. LMTI gives us best practices to learn the technologies in Advance and also hands on experience according to techno... Devi Das