Lalji Mehrotra Technical Institute (PVT ITI)
A Symbol of Total Education.
Equivalency for ITI students for Standard 10th & 12th of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education
Government of Maharashtra, School Education and Sports Department has issued the Government Resolution No. ITI – 2018/ CR 110/ S.D. 2 Dt. 27th September, 2018 regarding procedure for granting equivalency to ITI pass out students. The feature of GR are :
- All Affiliated ITI has to obtained index code from the board like schools.
- Students shall have to apply through respective ITIs.
- ITI students has to pass any two languages of either SSC or HSC Examination depend upon equivalency of SSC or HSC.
- ITI students has to pass Personality Development for equivalency of SSC and Environmental Education and Physical & Health Education of HSC as a graded subject.
- Students has to upload 10th mark sheet and ITI mark sheet as well as passing certificates of two languages, environmental education etc. on board portal.
- The students will get 12th exam mark sheet & certificate as 12th pass with Technology/Science.
- The students will be admissible for admission into all branches of degree and diploma of first year where entry qualification is 12th pass.
- This will be applicable from 2018-19 and onwards admitted students in ITIs.
- This notification is available in Marathi on State Government Website
www.maharashtra.gov.in Index No. 201809261542185821