Operation Theater Technician
Operating Theatre Technician – (OTT) : They prepare and maintain operating theatres and equipment, and assist surgical and anaesthetic teams during operations. They are also known as “Operation Room Technician”, “Scrubs”, or “Operating Theatre Assistants” when working in a hospital environment.
Brief Job Description : Some of the key responsibilities of the Operating Theatre Technician are transport patients, preparing operating room for surgery, set up, check, connect and adjust surgical equipment, technical assistance to surgeons, clean & restock the operating room, arranging instrument, supplies and equipment according to instruction and position patients for surgery.
Personal Attributes : This job requires the individual to work in collaboration with Doctors and Nurses and other healthcare providers and deliver the healthcare services as suggested by them. The individual should be result oriented. The individual should also be able to demonstrate clinical skills, communication skills and behavioural skills.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Prepare and maintain operation theatre
- Maintain equipment support in an acute care environment
- Identify and move to maintain a sterile field
- Follow infection control policies and procedures
- Manage and maintain theatre equipment
- Prepare patient for operative procedures
- Provide intra-operative equipment and technical support
- Assist anaesthetist in handling emergencies outside of OT Room
- Manage hazardous waste
- Ensure availability of medical and diagnostic supplies
- Work effectively with others
- Manage work to meet requirements
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and secure working Environment
- Follow radiation safety guidelines
- Follow biomedical waste disposal protocols
- Monitor and assure quality.
Duration: – 1 year Full time
Maharashtra State Board of Skill Development, Paramedical & Enginnering Courses Admis...
NCVT, ITI Courses Admission Academic Session 2021 - 22 Lalji Mehrotra Technical Instit...
Merit cum Means Scholarship (w.e.f. 01st June, 2019)
Courses – NSDC – CCTV Installation Technician
Courses – NSDC – Solar Panel Installation Technician
Vocational Teachers Training
-Starting from July 2015
- LMTI Toppers
Juber Sayyad88% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Milin Gawas85.23% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Mehul Chitnis84.46% Refrigerator and AC Mechanic (2019)
Atul Firke90.15% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Sagar Kadam88.77% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Siddhesh Mahadik88.46% Electronic Mechanic (2019)
Kunalsingh Chavan84.62% Electrician (2019)
Sanjay Jadhav84.31% Electrician (2019)
Shekhar Sanas83.85% Electrician (2019)
- I did my graduation in 2004. I started my career as a dialysis technician in Navneet Hospital, Dahisar after a informal training in hospital for 5 years. But wherever I approach reputed Hospitals for the job, nobody recognizes without a pro... Rishiraj Singh
- I am Apurva Mungekar passed out in 2013. My father died when I was very young and my mother worked in nearby school as a peon. Her salary of Rs.3000 was not enough to care of me and my elder sister. I did my schooling from govt. school and ... Apurva Mungekar
- I am Sagar kashinath Pendpale. I was born in a very poor family in Jogeshwari my father experied when I was in 9th standard and my mother started working as a security guard in shopping mall on a monthly salary of Rs. 7000. I complete... Sagar Pendpale
- I am Manoj N. Suryawanshi. I am living in Lakshmi Nagar, Near Water tank, Nagar Road, Perne Phata, Tq. Haveli, Dist. Pune. After SSC I had taken 2 years of gap. In 2006 I joined LMTI in Electronics Mechanic trade. After ITI I have com... Manoj Suryawanshi
- I am really thankful to LMTI for the opportunities given to be placed not once but twice, in Bisleri and Tech Mahindra. LMTI gives us best practices to learn the technologies in Advance and also hands on experience according to techno... Devi Das